Friday, August 29, 2008

Sarah Palin- What is it exactly that a VP does?

YouTube - Sarah Palin- Qualified to Be VP



While she's obviously cut off in the clip, the entire quote is actually even worse, in my opinion.

"As for that VP talk all the time, I’ll tell you, I still can’t answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day? I’m used to being very productive and working real hard in an administration. We want to make sure that that VP slot would be a fruitful type of position, especially for Alaskans and for the things that we’re trying to accomplish up here for the rest of the U.S., before I can even start addressing that question".

Personally, I think that I'd prefer my second-in-command to be more worried about the entire country rather than just my home state (or province in my case).

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: