Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Craziness You've Heard People Say in Their Sleep

The Craziness You've Heard People Say in Their Sleep:

"Apparently I talk in my sleep as well. According to my manager, and corroborated by my phone's outgoing call log, I attempted to call off work one morning because I didn't like the smell of peaches."

Some of these are great. Of course, my husband regularly tries to protect us from the Russian Revolutionaries who are apparently coming to sack our house, find recipes for cake for when the Queen comes over later that day, and insists that I write reports for a company that doesn't exist, so maybe I have a finer appreciation for them.

And my daughter just told me that when her asthma was bothering her the other night I told her to go and get her puffer from the gas station in the basement.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Casdok said...

Apparently i do to!